cash advance apps
Carbon lets you control your finances with a few clicks. You can send and receive money, get instant short-term loans for urgent needs, invest money to earn high interest and make payments for services.
It’s fast, secure, reliable and works 24/7. Currently available in Nigeria and Kenya. You can get loans of up to ₦1million / Ksh 30,000 without collateral!
* Store money securely in our Wallet. NO fees and you get paid monthly interest
* Get instant loans 24/7. Cashback when you repay on time. Loan top-ups available. No late fees.
* FREE funds transfer to any Nigerian bank account
* Earn up to 16% interest on investments
* Recharge airtime, buy data or pay your bills – all free
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
* Download the app
* Create your account in minutes
* Get instant access
With Carbon, easy financial transactions are always just a click away.
* No waiting times or stressful bank visits. Our service is available 24/7 – you can transact whenever and wherever you need it, right on your mobile device.
* Minimal requirements. Just have an Android device, a data connection, and valid ID.
* You can get funds, no matter who you are. Whether you’re a student, salary earner or self-employed, Carbon loans can help you achieve your goals.
* We display all terms clearly before using any of our services. What you see is what you get. No hidden charges, ever.
* Get rewarded for positive actions. By repaying loans on time, performing transactions or referring friends, you earn rewards on our platform such as larger loans, better rates and free cash!
GET IN TOUCH WITH US!
Carbon (formerly Paylater) is a service provided by a fully licensed and regulated finance company. While we offer a service that is 100% online, you can always reach us and learn more about our service via the following channels:
* Email us on [email protected]
* Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/getcarbon
* Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/get_carbon
* Double-tap our pictures on Instagram: www.instagram.com/getcarbon
* Read our blog: www.medium.com/@getcarbon
* Visit our website: www.getcarbon.co
We’d love to hear from you!
PRIVACY AND PERMISSIONS
When you download Carbon, we will ask for your permission to scan your financial SMS data and other information in order to verify your identity, creditworthiness, and provide you with an instant loan. We also use this to help you better understand and improve your finances with our personal finance manager. We take privacy seriously – all data you choose to share with us is encrypted and your personal data will never be shared without your consent.
CREDIT SCORE IMPACT
Failure to pay off any loans taken trigger a notice to the consumer credit reporting agency which would negatively impact an individual’s credit score. Late payments can also affect your ability to borrow in the future, so please ensure timely repayments of obligations.
FEES AND INTEREST
A Carbon loan attracts interest rates starting from as low as 5% monthly on the 1st loan.
Loans range from ₦1,500 to ₦1m (Nigeria) and Ksh 500 to Ksh 30,000 (Kenya) with repayment terms of up to 64 weeks.
Interest ranges from 1.75% – 30%, with an equivalent monthly interest rate of 1 – 21%. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on a Carbon loan ranges from 23 – 60.8%. NO late fees or processing costs.
Example: How To Send Money Using Money Order 2021 For a 3-month loan of ₦50,000, Carbon charges 2% a month. With an APR of 24.3%, total repayment amount after 90 days is ₦53,000.
Please do not take a Carbon loan to service long-term debts. Short-term loans are extremely helpful in emergency cases, but can be costly if compared with other types of loans and should be used with
sokoloan – Fast Loan, Quick Online Cash in Nigeria cash advance apps
Get your loan right to your bank account and you can chooese to repay within 2 to 6 months. Interest ranges from 4.5% – 34%
For online loans in Nigeria without collateral, fast loans and quick loans in Nigeria, download and apply for Sokoloan.
# Several simple steps to get a loan:
l Create your account
l Apply in seconds
l Receive your loan straight into your bank account
l Increase your loan limit each time you repay your loan
RATES AND FEES
# Nigeria: Loans range loans from ₦5,000 to ₦100,000 with terms from 91 – 180 days.
Interest and service fee ranges from 4.5% – 34% with an equivalent monthly interest of 3% – 29% and APR of 29% – 365%.
If you choose a 6-month loan and borrow N 1,000, sokoloan charges an interest rate of 4.4% per month. And the interest rate is 26.4%, we would charge you N263 as interest of 6-month repayment period. Total amount of repayment is N1,263.
You can apply for a Sokoloan 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our quick application process that lets us know your status within minutes.
# Sokoloan , makes your dreams come true.
1. No paperwork, mortgage or office access required
2. Use your money the way you want – for a home or business.
3. For 25-50 years old, you need to have a fixed job.
# Our Core Values:
Speed , Integrity , Enthusiasm and Professionalism.
Soko makes getting a personal loan simple by using the data on your phone including your SMS history to verify your identity and create a credit score. We encrypt the data you choose to share with us to protect your privacy. We take your privacy very seriously and promise to never share your information with third parties.
FairMoney: Instant loan app, bill payment cash advance apps
FairMoney is much more than a loan app: you can also pay for cable TV, buy airtime and mobile data bundles with NO transaction fees!
💸 Loan characteristics:
Loan amount from ₦1,500 to ₦500,000
Repayment periods from 61 days to 1 year
APR from 30% to 260% per year
Monthly interest rates range from 2.5% to 30%
We are giving up to 1% daily discounts to reward our clients for early re-payments and charge up to 1.5% daily late fees for late payments.
There are no additional fees for processing your loan or any hidden costs associated.
🌟 What is FairMoney?
FairMoney is a fast, secure, reliable and free Android mobile finance app, available in Nigeria. It’s a service provided by MyCredit Investments Ltd, a licensed lender. We make getting loans and paying bills fast and easy. You can also earn bonus cash when you invite your friends.
📋 An example of a FairMoney loan
Borrow NGN100,000 over 3 months
Interest (total cost of the loan): NGN30,000 (NGN100,000 * 30% = NGN30,000 interest)
Representative APR: 120%
Total amount to repay will be NGN130,000
Three monthly repayments of NGN 43,333
You can repay your loan via bank transfer with your unique Sterling Bank account number, USSD or debit card.
👍 Why choose FairMoney?
We are more than a loan app.
FairMoney is the answer to business & personal loans as well as quick and easy access pay bills.
We are working hard to provide you with the best services to make your life better. Very soon you will look to FairMoney for your electricity bill payments, current account, savings and much more!
– All you need is your phone number and BVN to apply for a loan of up to ₦500,000 from your phone.
– You will receive your loan in only 5 minutes!
– Spread repayments in multiple instalments for more flexibility and ease.
– We encrypt the data you choose to share with us to protect your privacy.
– Get an instant loan or make payments with no hidden charges or transaction fees.
– Build your credit score and get access to higher loans, discounts or flexible interest rates when repayments are made on time.
– Track your loan history and transactions to stay on top of your finances.
– We reward you with a N500 discount off your loan when you invite your friends to get a loan with FairMoney.
– Get discounts when you buy airtime or mobile data and pay no transaction fees when you renew your cable TV. The cheapest rate in Nigeria!
📱 How to sign up on FairMoney app
– Download the FairMoney app
– Sign up with your phone number
– Create your secure PIN
🌠 How to apply for a loan
– Click ‘Apply’ on the home page
– Answer a few simple questions
– Receive a loan offer
– Select amount and period
– Accept loan offer
– Enter bank details to receive your money
🌠 How to pay bills
– Select ‘Airtime, bills’ from the main menu
– Select a category (‘Airtime’, ‘Data’ or ‘Cable TV’)
– Follow the on-screen instructions
– Choose a card
– Confirm payment