Opera News is an American classical music magazine. It has been published since 1936 by the Metropolitan Opera Guild,
a non-profit organization located at Lincoln Center which was founded to engender the appreciation of opera and also support the Metropolitan Opera of New York City
who owns opera news?
On 18 July 2016, Opera Software ASA announced it had sold its browser, privacy and performance apps, and the Opera brand to Golden Brick Capital Private Equity Fund I Limited Partnership (a consortium of Chinese investors led by Beijing Kunlun Tech Co and Qihoo 360) for an amount of US$600 million
- 1.Make use of captivating titles or topics. …
- 2.Write on reasonable informative topics. …
- 3.Viral Content. …
- Avoid Copy and pasting. …
- Follow up the top dog’s of Opera News Hub.
how much opera news pay?
Based on Opera news hub calculation, you can know your earnings through the following: • For every single click on your post you will earn ₦0.036. You will ₦36 for one thousand click i.e 1000 x 0.036 = 36 • You will earn ₦1800 on post with 100 engagements i.e shares and comment
How do I get paid on Opera News Hub?
- STEP 1: Create an account
- STEP 2: Confirm login account
- STEP 3: Add account information
- STEP 4: Add author information
- STEP 5: Open your Opay account
- STEP 6: Link your Opay account to Opera News hub
- STEP 7: Create your first post.